Divorce can be one of the most stressful times of your life. Like most stressful situations, going through a divorce can negatively affect your health. Here are five ways divorce can impact your health:
- Depression: Many people going through a divorce will experience depression. This is especially true if you have experience depression in your past, then you have a higher risk of experiencing depression during your divorce.
- High Blood Pressure: Some medical studies have shown a link between divorce and an increase in high blood pressure. It is always a good idea to have a periodic medical check-up.
- Sleep issues: Going through a divorce, often leads to trouble sleeping.
- Anxiety: During and after a divorce, anxiety levels increase. There is a lot of uncertainty in a divorce, which can lead to anxiety.
- Weight changes: Divorce often leads to either a gain in weight or a loss in weight. Many people will lose weight during a divorce as they are experience the issues stated above (depression, anxiety, and sleep issues). Yet, gaining weight is also a possibility as you may start eating more junk food or so-called comfort food.
David Badanes and the Badanes Law Office, P.C. has represented and helped countless clients in their divorce. If you need legal representation for your divorce, call David Badanes and the Badanes Law Office, P.C. today at 631-239-1702, email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Badanes Law Office, P.C. has offices in Northport, Suffolk County and in Nassau County.
Please like us on Facebook to get important legal news, tips and articles: www.facebook.com/BadanesLawOffice.