Pulled over for DWI? Need a top rated Suffolk County DWI Lawyer? Call (631) 239-1702 for a FREE consultation. Get immediate help.
If you have been charged with a DWI in Suffolk County, you need immediate legal assistance. The Badanes Law Office provides aggressive legal defense to protect your rights and get you the best possible outcome.
When you are arrested for DWI, you probably have many questions. Call the Badanes Law Office for a free consultation or fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you promptly.
Why Hire The Badanes Law Office To Defend Your DWI
We take the time to find out all the facts that will help you in the defense of your case. Remember the District Attorney has to prove their case “beyond a reasonable doubt” and you are innocent before proven guilty. There are many ways to successfully attack a DWI arrest. For example:
• Did the police office have reasonable suspicion to justify the initial traffic stop?
• Was the breathalyzer test properly administered?
• Is the testing instruments properly calibrated?
The Badanes Law Office is there to help you. All of my Suffolk County DWI clients receive my personal cell phone number and can call or text me anytime. Our goal is to help you.
The penalties for a DWI conviction are severe. They are:
• First DWI offense: A misdemeanor with a fine up to $1,000, up to 1 year in jail and a minimum 6 month license revocation.
• Second DWI offense: A felony with up to 4 years in jail, a minimum 1 year license revocation and fines up to $5,000.
• Third DWI offense: A felony with up to 7 years in jail, a minimum 1 year license revocation and fines up to $10,000.
Contact A Suffolk County DWI Lawyer Today
Call the Badanes Law Office today at 631-239-1702. We will help you in your Suffolk County DWI case.
We represent legal defense clients in:
Northport, East Northport, Huntington, Centerport, Greenlawn, Commack, Dix Hills, Elwood, Fort Salonga, Kings Park, Melville, South Huntington, Huntington Station, Nesconset, Smithtown, Babylon, Islip, Centereach, Cold Spring Harbor, Deer Park, Farmingville, Hauppauge, Holbrook, Holtsville, Islandia, Port Jefferson, Riverhead, Stony Brook, Selden, Southold, Cutchogue, and all of Suffolk County. Contact the Badanes Law Office today.