There are numerous cell phone applications for couples going through a divorce or to help them in post-divorce issues. The following is a list of some cell phone applications; all prices are valid as of March 2013. No warranty or representation is made concerning the cell phone applications:
• Custody Connection (Free): Creates and manages child custody calendars. Share events with your ex-spouse. Ability to trade days.
• Our Family Wizard (Free): Creates and manages child custody calendars and events. Ability to organize medical, school and other records.
• Shared Calendar 2 (Free): Help in managing your children’s schedule. Has a full audit trail.
• Men’s Divorce Source 3.0 (Free): Helps you to set goals. Links to over 3,000 family law articles. Has over 5,000 “ask a lawyer: questions answered.
• Kidganizer ($1.99): Helps you to organize your children’s schedules. Follow expenses and take picture of receipts. Has an alert system to remind you of important events.
• Co-Parenting ($1.99): Helps parents in shared parenting situations.
There are several other cell phone applications you can find.
If you are considering a divorce, then you need to hire an experienced attorney. David Badanes and the Badanes Law Office have helped numerous individuals in all areas of matrimonial and family law. If you need an attorney to represent you, then call David Badanes and the Badanes Law Office today at 631-239-1702, email at email@example.com or visit our web site: www.dbnylaw.com. The Badanes Law Office has offices in Northport and Garden City.